About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve Candle Light Service...

On Christmas Eve our church hold a Candle Light Service in praise of the greatest gift ever given---the Christ Child. Here is a little video clip of Bryan's sister, Becky, singing at the service.

Bryan's other little sister, Brooke, sang too. But she was so nervous that she made them turn the stage lights off. The video I took of her was too dark. We are so proud of them both!

1 comment:

  1. Tell Becky she looked beautiful and did a great job singing. I'm sure Brookie Baby did a great job too. I've never had enough nerve (or talent) to perform anything in front of a crowd, I'm so proud of both of these girls making a joyful noice unto the Lord. Way to go Volpe Girls!

    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete