About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Vacation Bible School...

This week we took an awesome ride on the Boomarang Express:

It was a very sucsessful week. The kids (and adults) had a blast and 18 people came to accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior. At the end of the week we were even able to see 8 of those people get babptized. Here are a few videos and a slide show of our week:
(Notice I took the music off our blog, so no more pausing before you play the video.)

1 comment:

  1. Have to share that I am a proud mom!! My Cheyenne went to her first VBS this week! Have to admit that this was the first time I have stepped foot into a church since Granny Weeks passed...

    Love ya, Brandi

    ReplyDelete