About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Dancing Queen...

Today was Cheyenne's first day of ballet class. As most of you know, this has been a long awaited event for both Cheyenne and her mommy:) And she loved it just as much as we thought she would. Bryan and I were so proud to watch her as she listened to the teacher's every word and did exactly as she did. Here are a few pics of this monumental day!






4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! That is so sweet..I about cried watching her...she is growing up so fast....Looks like she's gonna be a pro!! I'm glad she likes it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the sweetest thing I've ever seen! Reminds me of her Mama when she took ballet : )
    Thanks for making me cry at work!

    Love you guys, can't wait to see you in a week!

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at our Ballerina dancing like a pro! She's so precious.

    Love,
    Granny Williams

    ReplyDelete