About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy 1st Week, Baby Ryker!

Yes I know, it is hard to believe that it has already been a whole week since Ryker showed his sweet little self for the first time!! So far the transition to mommy of two has been a pretty easy one. Ryker is a great baby and he even lets his mommy get a few hours of sleep each night. I wanted to share with you a few pics we took to celebrate the day!

3 comments:

  1. It is very hard to believe he is already a week old!! I love all the new pictures....I think the one with him and Cheyenne is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a precious photo of Cheyenne and Ryker. I'm so proud to be their great granny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so stinkin' cute! I know you are enjoying every minute with this little guy. "Shiney" looks like she is such a proud big sister! Love y'all!!!!!

    ReplyDelete