About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Monday, December 21, 2009

I am back...

The blog break lasted a little longer than I had hoped. Now it is time to play catch up :)
Thanksgiving was a great but very busy vacation. Ryker did great on his first road trip and we were so excited to finally introduce him to all of his Florida relatives.
Here is me with my little bros...and below, is my little brother Matt with Ryker.
Granny Williams cuddling with Ryker.
While we were down in Fla my dad and Nancy gave me a great surprise...TICKETS TO THE FLA VS. FLA STATE GAME for me and my brother Matt (Bryan already had tickets with our friends the Vaughns)!! Thanks, Dad!
We even got 4th quarter invites to the sky box to hang out with Rob and Sarabeth. It was a great finish to a wonderful night!
Snow, snow and more snow...
These were taken the Saturday after we got back to VA. We got about 4in that day.
Ryker's first snow...he looks so excited, right?
Then came a blizzard...well not really, but it was to us Florida folk. A total of 20 inches we got this past Friday and Saturday! Here is Cheyenne up to her bum in snow!
Our car...it is in there somewhere.

Parents day at dance class:
We were invited in class so that the girl were able to show us what they have been learning. Here is a pic of Cheyenne with her teacher Ms. Sara.
And here are a few clips I took during class:


Whew...I am almost caught up....Just one more thing...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I hope to be a much better blogging mom with our Christmas pics.

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. Good job Baby Girl updating your blog! Can't believe it's almost a month since you guys were home. I loved the videos of Cheyenne at dance class (especially the hula hoop one)! You can really tell she is enjoying the class and listening to Ms. Sara : )

    I love and miss you all so much!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the videos of Cheyenne...they are too cute :) It's so hard to believe she will be four next month! I remember when you were pregnant with her. They grow up so fast!!! hope you guys have a GREAT Christmas!!! Love yall

    ReplyDelete