About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cheyenne is Hollywood bound!

Well, not for real...but maybe someday!



For those of you who don't know, American Idol has become a favorite show here at the Volpe home. Cheyenne has a new game that she loves to play---I like to call it: "I'm going to Hollywood!". I am so excited that I captured this new game to share with all of our blog viewers. So sit back and enjoy:


In case you can't see well...those are stuffed animal judges. And if you listen really close (over Ryker's stuffy breathing) you can hear her singing. I tried to follow her into the "Judge's Room" on another video and I got in trouble...I had to stay in the "Waiting Room".



Here is the victory chant:

Is she bound for stardom, or what?

1 comment:

  1. You better start practicing "Pants on the Ground!" That would be awesome for a preacher's kid:)

    ReplyDelete