About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Snow Bunny.

We are having our fair share of snow here in Lexington...and Cheyenne is loving every bit of it. These were taken after a mild shower (about 4-5 in) this past weekend:



Cheyenne tried her hand at snowboarding at Papa Sebby's house this weekend. She did great for her first time, and as you can see in this video, Papa was there to pad her crash landings :)

Rumor has it that we will get 30-40inches this weekend. I will be sure to post if this happens...not like I will be that busy with 3 feet of snow keeping me pinned down:)

1 comment:

  1. We want to snowboard!! Still trying to figure out how "graceful" Cheyenne didnt manage to wipe out!!!

    By the way...is it okay to say that I am soooo ready for Spring to get here!!

    ReplyDelete