About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Monday, July 5, 2010

the latest with the volpes:

There has been a lot going on at the Volpe home to keep me to busy for blogging. My first month of the new photog business was a HUGE success. I was able to book around 10 photo sessions in the month of June. I am so thankful for the blessing to be doing one of my biggest dreams. Praying that the Lord continues to bless True Light Photography.

I also took on a new title in the month of June: wedding coordinator. Who's wedding? ...My mom. That's right--- Va really is for lovers. Mom and Bob tied the knot on July 2nd.

I am not posting pics at this time. I am actually on my phone on my way to a mission project. Promise to start blogging better when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment