About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Friday, November 5, 2010

Thankful...

This was probably easily predicted but on day two you know I have to be thankful for the awesome family God has given me. And when I say family I am talking about those near and far, from Fla to Va. I am talking about the family I have been born into and all of the families that have taken me in as there own. I am talking about the friendships we have made that most certainly crossed the line to a love that we share like family. I am talking about the bond we have with our church family and and all of our brothers and sisters in Christ. And I am most definitely thankful for the family God built just for me. When Bryan and I joined together...almost 7 years ago...I called him my soul mate, but I really had no idea. We complete each other in ways I never thought. We bring out the best in each other. I guess God though just the pair of us was too boring, because He expanded our family with two of the funniest, wittiest...and loudest kids I know. I love all three of them more than anyone on this earth and I don't tell them nearly enough...I love you and I am thankful for you.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

1 comment: