About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Sunday, January 1, 2012

One-a-day in 2012

Let me start by saying Christmas blog posts are in the works! I have so many pictures and a video that I want to share, it is just taking a little while to get it together. With that said please try not to laugh out loud at the following statement...I mean it, please! I have seen this done on Facebook before and I really want to give it a try. The goal: One blog post a day! ...I said don't laugh!!!!! :) I know my blogging track record has gone down the tube, but as I looked back on my blog in the begin I see how fun it was to keep up with our everyday activities and not just a post on holidays or once a month. If I am being honest with myself (and you) I am doubtful that I can keep this up...New Year's Resoulution: Prove myself wrong! So here's to 2012!

One-a-day 01-01

After a long couple of days of being sick and playing nurse to my sick family, we are ending the first day of 2012 with a little family movie night. Cheyenne's first viewing of Grease! Happy New Year, bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment