About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

ribbons and bows

   I probably would be a much better blogger if it weren't for Pinterest. If you know me at all you have heard of my tremendous love for this crafters dream of a website. If you can imagine a craft they have it. If you have trash that needs to be transformed into treasure Pinterest can show you how to do it. I could go on and on about the sweet bond I share with sweet ol' Pinterest :)

   Here is the latest Pinterest project I have done. My sister-in-law has recently started making hair bows. Of course she has been sharing her goodies with my bow crazed, girly girl. Bows have begun to take over Cheyenne's dresser and bath room. Pinterest came to the rescue when I stumbled upon a picture of a re-purposed frame turned bow holder.

I just so happen to have an old frame on hand that I had found at a yard sale for $5.


A little paint, some ribbon and dressing up and...voila!


Cheyenne's new bow holder:)


(By the way, these are only half of the new bows Cheyenne has.)



1 comment:

  1. See, we told Bryan we would find a use for that frame. And to think it was only $5. He should have let us do a little more shopping!!! Love you and miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete