About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Thursday, April 9, 2009

It's a...

BOY!!!!


The Volpe Three (soon to be four) are so happy to announce we will be adding a boy to our family! Here is a video clip from our sonogram:




Bryan and I at the DR office.



This is our little baby boy is some sort of contorted baby yoga position. That is his foot up by his face!!!

Cheyenne showing off a pic of her baby brother!

Everything went great at our appointment. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers!

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!! These are the sweetest moments that life has to offer. Thank you for sharing this with us!! Sending lots of love, and kisses to ya'll!! ALMOST makes me want another one... I did say ALMOST!!

    <3, Cousin Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's such good news! Cheyenne will have the little brother that she wanted.
    Congratulations.

    Love to all,
    Granny Williams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww.....I can't wait to meet Ryker!!

    By the way I am still waiting to see the pictures =)

    ReplyDelete