About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Shannahan's come to town...

This post is a little behind...but at the beginning of April we were so excited to have my Mom and brothers up for a visit. It was a busy week, and time seemed to fly by, but I did manage to snap a few pics:

Bryan, Travis, Trey, Me, Cheyenne, Tyler and Trevor in the Natural Bridge Caverns.


Trey and Cheyenne in the caves.


Trevor and I sporting bat hats at the cavern gift shop!


These pics were taken at the Drive-thru Safari in Natural Bridge. This lama looked like he was about to spit on Bryan!


Tyler feeding a lama.



This is a clip taken during the Safari. As you can hear it was very exciting:)

Travis reading to Cheyenne.

Trey showing of the mohawk hair cut I gave him while he was here!
Mom getting pampered during our pedicures.
We had a great week and hated to see them go. We are now counting down the days until our vacation to Florida. Only 17 more days to go!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Baby Girl! We had a blast while we were there visiting you guys on Spring Break, it went by WAY too fast! I'm so glad I didn't jinx the sonogram and we got to see Baby Ryker!!!! Can't wait for him to get here! : ) Lunch, pedicures, and shopping was a wonderful way to end our day : )
    Looking forward to seeing you all 2weeks from TODAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your brothers have gotten SOOO cute. I bet your mom has her hands full!! Love the new format by the way!!

    Cuz Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad our mommies got to come and visit =) Looks like you guys had a great time. By the way I love your new blog background!!!

    ReplyDelete