About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Birthday, Bryan!!

Last night we had a little birthday dinner with some family and friends to celebrate Bryan's 24th birthday! I had my hands full so Bryan's little sis took over the camera for me and here are a few pics to share:

Bryan's mom going to town on some yummy grilled corn!




"The girls"---too cool to hang inside with the adults ;-)




Brandi---I am so glad she is home from her month long Fla vacation!!



Cheyenne and Justin



Jerrod---trying to eat corn on the cob with a fork!



Mackinzie--and a wild hair do!


Me :)


Becky and the birthday boy!!


Bryan's dad---acting goofy!


Bryan's cupcake cake!!!




1 comment:

  1. Just wanted you to know we had a blast at Bryan's birthday dinner =)
    By the way the is by far the worst picture of me ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete