About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Friday, June 5, 2009

Mission Complete!!!

I am so excited to put up this post!! We have been hard at work for about three weeks, and finally the nursery is finished!!! I am amazed at how this room transformed from what looked like a big storage closet, to a room fit for a prince---my little prince that is! So here it is:




Before:






...and after:


3 comments:

  1. Christina~
    You did a great job on Ryker's palace. It looks absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED Cheyenne's room when you were finished with it and now I LOVE Ryker's room. You do such a great job! Cute as a button :)
    ~Charnelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a great job on Ryker's room. It looks even better now that I have seen it in person. Maybe one day I can pick up on some of those crafty skills of yours!!

    ReplyDelete