About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Dacing Queen...

These were taken in April at Cheyenne's first dance recital.








This was her cheering section of about 25+ people...of which included ALL of Cheyenne's grannies---even the two from Fla!



After several failed attempts to upload the video of her performance...I have given up. But you can still see it if you would like. I have successfully uploaded the video on my Facebook page. I did not include the link because you will not be able to open it unless you are logged in to Facebook on your account. If you do not have a Facebook account...GET ONE!!! It is just one more way for you to keep up with the Volpe 4!
Keep checking the blog...BIG announcement is comming soon!
I know I have been a slacker on updating the blog, but that is all about to change!!
Stay tuned:)





2 comments:

  1. Say it's not so!! Don't tell me there is gonna be another Volpe...LOL. Just Kiddin'...you do know that is probably the first thought in everyone's head regarding your "Big Announcment!"

    Can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No baby...guess again :)
    ...or just wait a few days 'til I blog again.

    ReplyDelete