About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

That's right...our tree is already up!!

For those of you who do not know...OUR FAMILY LOVES CHRISTMAS! It is in my opinion the most important holiday of the year. It has always been family "tree-dition" to put up and decorate our tree on Thanksgiving, but since I will be helping the family decorate Mom's tree this year in Florida ( Yay! ...11 1/2 more days, Mom!) we decide to go ahead and put our tree up before the trip. We have not put any ornaments on it yet, but here it is...


4 comments:

  1. It sure looks pretty, but not as pretty as if it was in Lake Butler:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a beautiful tree! You're making it hard for me to wait for Thanksgiving to put ours up! Can't wait to see you guys!

    I love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great! I bet Cheyenne is excited. We can't wait to see you all.

    We Love you,
    Dad and Nancy

    ReplyDelete