About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

One great thing about being a mom...

...I have two built in models anytime I have an itch to take some pics:)
Well one model (Cheyenne) was off at Grandma's...so that left Ryker to do the dirty work of being mommy's little subject.
For any of you who think that my kids must be so photogenic and sit right where I tell them and smile perfectly, boy are you wrong!! For every great shot I post of my kids there are about ten others I have of them with their eyes closed, hands in their mouth (or up their nose) and sometimes they manage to slip right out of the frame mid-shot. I thought I would share these cute little "bloopers":

Check the True Light blog to see the "good ones" from this photo shoot.

1 comment:

  1. haha, these are so cute! sometimes the "bloopers" are the best! :) loving your pics!

    ReplyDelete