About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Monday, May 16, 2011

Easiest recipe I know!!

If you know me and I have fed you more than twice, you have probably had my enchiladas :) It is my "go-to", quickest and easiest recipe and I keep the ingredients in my house at all times...that's easy to do since there is only three of them! No they're not like a real authentic Mexican meal, but they are good and my family loves them. Since I am pressed for time here lately (and slipping back in to my bad blog habits) I thought it would be fitting to share my best "busy mom recipe".

You will need:

     Frozen Burritos                             Enchilada Sauce -mild       Shredded Cheese
 (your favorite variety)                                                                               (1-2 cups)

Pre-heat oven to 350 deg. Place frozen burritos in a greased 9x13 pan. Pour Enchilada sauce over the burritos. Bake for 25-30 min. Pull out the pan, sprinkle with cheese and continue backing for an additional 10-15 min, or until the cheese is completely melted. Serve with your favorite taco toppings like sour cream lettuce, salsa, etc.

And VOILA!



1 comment:

  1. I am going to try this recipe for our "after church" lunch! :}

    ReplyDelete