About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Monday, February 23, 2009

Here is my excuse...

So...I know that I have been a terrible blogger this week, but I have a good reason. We kicked off our new children's program at church, called Faith Farm! Faith Farm is a great program that uses unique characters, entertaining skits and fun songs to teach kids different Bible lessons. David, Brandi, Bryan and myself have been hard at work the past few weeks writing scripts, collecting props, and working on decorations and costumes. Faith Farm has been a lot of work, but it all payed of on Sunday as we watched 20 kids have a blast at church! Here are a few pics...


"Disciple Dave"

"Jesus Freak Jenny"


"Bible Bob"
Here is a video of Disciple Dave and Cheyenne dancing...

A big thanks to all who have helped us in this new project : Brandi & David McCormick, Jennifer Rentz and Bob McIvor.

3 comments:

  1. It looks great! I pray that it continues to bless the children! I miss ya, Papa Rodger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think most of the credit should go to you!! You did an amazing job on the backdrop and the costumes =) Faith Farm's first Sunday was awsome and I can't wait to see the rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faith Farm looks great! You did an awesome job on the back drop, glad to see you putting that talent to good use : ) All of the kids looked like they were having a blast, love the video of Cheyenne and Disciple Dave dancing!

    I love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete