About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Saturday, February 14, 2009

I love my Valentine!!!

Just wanted to share with you my beautiful Valentine's Day present!

Bryan snuck out of the house this morning while Cheyenne and I were still snoozing. When he returned he had a bear, candy and a card for Cheyenne...and also some goodies for me! He brought home a beautiful set of tulips...with a little something extra inside...

I love Bryan so much! Not because he buys me gorgeous jewelry, but be cause he always goes above and beyond to romance me and show his love for me! Thank you God for my perfect soul mate!

3 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful Valentine gift, for a beautiful lady!! You did good Bryan!

    Love to all,
    Granny Williams

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has got to be the most beautiful ring that I have ever seen! Your hubby has great taste.... but then again he did marry you. : )

    Love
    Cousin Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Baby Girl! Sorry to be so late seeing your blog, I'm still plugging along on Travis' computer until I get mine fixed. THE RING is gorgeous.....and so are you! Bryan takes such good care of both of his girls....what a wonderful husband and dad!

    I love you guys and miss you!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete