About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Sunday, August 3, 2008

A bitter-sweet goodbye...

On Saturday we had a wonderful time visiting with our family and friends at the springs, one last time before our big move. It was not quite the bright and sunny day that we had hoped for, but we did not let a little rain keep us from having a great day spending time with the ones we love so much! Here are a few pictures that I took that day:







Thank you, Mom for getting eveyone together! We can't wait until our next visit with everyone! We love you!





1 comment:

  1. Awww! You sure do have a pretty cousin! J/K... These are great pics. I had a wonderful time. I am going to miss you guys so much! I love you!

    ~Melissa~

    ReplyDelete