About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Friday, August 8, 2008

Virgina bound...

We are packed and headed out! Our caravan left out at 7am this morning. What a sight we are...a huge Budget truck towing a U-haul trailer followed closely by our Escape packed to the gills! I think we were all amazed by how much stuff we have acquired recently. Bryan chuckled and made the comment "God has richly blessed us!" That was just a joke. God has richly blessed us...not with "things", but with more love than all the U-hauls in the world could hold!



(We passed this sign during our travels this morning and I had to take a picture.)

(Man, we look ruff this morning!! Moving is hard work!)

Please continue to pray for our family during our travel. We should arrive in Lexington around 7pm. Hopefully I will get some pics of our new house up tomorrow! Love you all!

4 comments:

  1. That is so exciting! I hope you're having a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already miss you guys! I am so excited for you- adventures like this are always amazing! We can't wait to visit and hear how things are going! Take care- please tell Shiny that Ellie misses her! She keeps talking about Shiny coming over to jump in the bounce house when we get home! Good luck unpacking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that y'all are getting settled well! Georgia, Ellie and I can't wait to come and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well no one ever said moving was pretty! LOL I hated we missed ya'lls party, I had to work. That just means we'll have to visit VA!! We've never been, I know we'd all enjoy it! Ya'll keep safe! Love ya'll!!

    ReplyDelete