About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Friday, August 29, 2008

College Colors Day!

For those who do not know, today was College Colors Day in honor of the start of a new college football season. Of course folks around here were sporting Univ. of Virginia and Virginia Tech apparel, but not us! I guess we made it know that we are not from around these parts---we are Gators!!! Here we are in orange and blue, before we headed to town today!
It's great to be a Florida Gator!:)

Go Gators! Beat those Warriors!

4 comments:

  1. You guys look great in your Gator stuff! Hope Brandi and David and the kids make it there safe and sound! Have a great weekend...Go Gators!

    I love you guys!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are y'all - Too cute if you ask me :-) I love your blog and reading about how you guys are doing.
    God is good and I'm so glad that things are going well for you. Hugs from Florida!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Gators! WE enjoyed walking around campus yesterday and thought of you guys and our girls shouting- Tebow! What fun! We missed you!

    ReplyDelete