About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Friday, August 15, 2008

We are here...

Sorry that I have not updated this sooner, but we have been without phone and internet service since we arrived! Not that I have minded to much...I have been so busy trying to make our new house feel like home. I have no pics of the inside yet, but here is the outside and a few other pics of the trip up:

I think that it is about time for you all to start planning trips up! Just not at Thanksgiving--we will be Fla bound then! Love you all and miss you lots!

2 comments:

  1. Your new house looks pretty, can't wait to see your painting on the inside! Wish I was there to help you, remember how much fun we had stamping your bathroom at your other house?

    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I can't wait to come visit- the mountains we miss so much!!! Thanks for sharing- you guys look great!

    ReplyDelete