About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Monday, August 25, 2008

Cheyenne's new room...

Bryan and I have been working day and night to paint and decorate our new home. Some how I got all caught up in the decorating mood and I decided I could paint a floral mural on Cheyenne's bedroom walls. They make it look so easy on HGTV...how hard could it be:) Well half way through I was ready to paint over the whole thing! But as usual Bryan was there to keep encouraging me and one week from the day I started...we finally were able to show Cheyenne her NEW room! She had not seen her room for the whole week. She knew that we were painting, but it was a big surprise to see it for the first time!

I can't take all of the credit, Bryan helped me paint the base blue paint coat and also did an awesome job re-painting the furniture. Please leave comments and let us know what you think.
I painted the ceiling with a sun around the light and some clouds. This pic makes it look like the real sun, huh?






Cheyenne is so happy to have her new room! Please pray that she loves it so much she will sleep in her OWN bed now!!!

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! That is the cutest room I have ever seen. You SOOO take after your mom!! My Cheyenne wants a TinkerBell Room,but I am NOT creative! I may steal a few of your ideas (although I will probaly paint over it like you wanted to , ; ) ) Take care and have fun.

    Love, your Cousin,
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW I love the video too... she is so precious. I can tell we are turning into our moms... I got all teary eyed. You did a great job! I love yall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops that was from Melissa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Cheyenne's room is beautiful! You guys did a great job and I can tell by the video that Cheyenne loves it too! What little Sweetie Heart Princess wouldn't love a room like that! I can't wait to come and spend the night in there myself....move over Cheyenne, Granny's coming for a sleep-over!
    I love you guys so much!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK I really just want to say that you make me sick. I wish I was HALF as talented as you are!!! I tried to paint 2 horizontal stripes in my husbands office and all I have completed is putting up the top half of the tape to mark the top stripe!! He may end up with just a white office! Cheyenne's room is the most adorable thing I have ever seen! You did a great job!!

    Angela Cox Looney

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the cutest room! It totally motivated me to get Ellie's room cutened up! I love it!! Great job!! We miss you guys! Ellie thought she was going to see Cheyenne when we got home.....sad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the room turned out so well, you did such a wonderful job with it and she is so cute! are you ready for another one......


    miss you

    casha

    ReplyDelete
  8. These videos and pictures are so cute! I'm so glad Cheyenne takes such good care of Baby Sally and is enjoying her new room! P.S. I am sending the "Jesus Loves Me" video to Mr. Hardee, he'll be so happy that you passed your singing chorus voice on to your daughter! : )

    I love you!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY!! Ya'll did an such a good job on the room and funiture. It is truely a little girls room. I hope Cheyenne enjoys it. I am sure she will. I wish I could paint like that. Hope everything is good. Miss ya'll at club.

    Sallie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Christina!!! Her room is awesome! Man that must have taken FOREVER!!! I am glad to see you are all doing fine. She is the most adorable child ever!

    *~Stacey

    ReplyDelete