About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cheyenne's 3rd Birthday: Part 1

I know there are some grannies itchin' too see pics from our baby girl's 3rd birthday. Here are a few of the pics and video. Brandi was able to take some pics for me with her camera, have I mentioned how much I love having her here with me:). I will post those pics tomorrow, but for now here is what I took...

Bryan was trying to make her smile by making silly faces at her...instead she started making faces back!

Her new party shoes!

The birthday girl waiting for her guest to arrive!Mouse ears for everyone!

Playing a Mickey Mouse card game...

Here are a few video clips...

2 comments:

  1. Those are so good, looks like Cheyenne had a wonderful birthday party! Wish we could have been there too, we'll call her tomorrow!

    I love you guys!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so sad that i was not there for cheyennes b-day .she looks like she had a bal

    p.s. hope to she yall soon.

    ReplyDelete