About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It stuck this time...

We are so excited to finally share the news that we are pregnant again...and this time there is a healthy, growing baby to prove it! Thank you to all of you that have kept our family in your prayers. God heard them...and has seen fit to bless us once more!!!

Here is are new little peanut at 8 weeks and 4 days:


5 comments:

  1. awwww!! I am so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet the newest addition of the Volpe Family!! =)Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you guys!! God is definatly blessing your family!!
    God has a time and plan for all things, we just have to wait upon Him!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I had a feeling this is what you were excited about!!! God has a plan and a reason for everything!! Can't wait to meet to meet the little one!!!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Need I say what the others have said? God knows what is best and I am so happy to hear that there is a new sweet little thing on the way!!

    Love
    Cousin Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad not to have to keep this a secret any more! I did let the cat out of the bag a couple of times....I just couldn't help it! I am so excited and thankful that God is blessing our family with another beautiful baby. Cheyenne is going to be the Best Big Sister ever!

    I love you guys,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete