About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Cheyenne's 3rd Birthday: Part 3

Tonight we had a wonderful birthday dinner with Cheyenne, at Applebees.



Here is a video of Cheyenne really enjoying the whole restaurant experience---dancing, eating and loving every minute of it...


This is when they brought out the special birthday sundae and sang to Cheyenne...


I can't believe three years have passed since she graced us with her presence. I cherish every moment I have with her...just like my mom told me to do! Love you Mom...and we miss you all!



2 comments:

  1. That is such a sweet video. Cheyenne was really enjoying her birthday at Applebee's. It sure has been a quick 3 years!

    Love to all,
    Granny Williams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi cheyenne is growing up on me too quick you have to slow her down some.Tell everyone I said Hi and I love them.

    P.S.Hope to see yall soon.

    Love you
    Trevor S.

    ReplyDelete