About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Friday, January 2, 2009

Getting ready to party!!!

That's right...we are planning Cheyenne's 3rd birthday!!! Can you believe it? I wanted to share with all of you the invitations and party theme she picked. Our very girlie, pink-obsessed, princess-loving daughter wants a Mickey Mouse party!!! Here are the invitations:




I had high hopes for a snow themed birthday party with sledding and snow balls, but the weather just isn't cooperating. It is already January and still no snow on the ground---only a few light snow showers:(

5 comments:

  1. Cute invitations! It's fine for our Girlie Girl to have a Mickey Mouse party if she wants too : ) I can't believe she's about to turn 3.....and I'm sure you're realizing how fast she's growing up right before your eyes. Hang on to every moment.

    I love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. We only wish we could be there! I was beginning to think she only could see pink:) We love you all!

    Nancy & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet- sorry we will miss it! Can you believe she is 3- I look at Ellie and wonder where the time went....so fun though! Have fun. We miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so disappointed that you did not make these invitations! But, I'll have some for you to do in about 6 mos. I'm just kidding and I can't believe she is 3! It seems like yesterday she was SaraGrace's age holding her own with all of those boys. I hate that we won't be there, but I know you'll have a great time!

    ReplyDelete