About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happiest gal in Va!!!


I am so excited to tell all of you that our very close friends the McCormick's have moved here to Lexington with us---and they found a house just four houses down from us!!! I feel so blessed to have one of my very best friends here to share my Va adventures with! In a few days I hope to have a blog started for their family, and I will be sure to share it with all of you. Please keep them in your prayers as they settle in, and remember to pray for their family in Florida. You all know how difficult it can be to adjust to such a far move.
Here are a few pics of their new house!!!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to see that Brandi, David, and the kiddos made it there safe and sound today. Their new home is beautiful and I pray their transition will go smoothly. Looks like Genie and I will have to plan a road trip to see our Baby Girls sometime soon!

    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- how fun is that! Lucky you! What are they doing up there? How did that work out? That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete