About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Friday, October 24, 2008

);

I got the call today we have all been dreading. The hormone level is decreasing, from 4,000 to almost 3,000. Not much to say. Just really sad and very disappointed. A comforting word came from a friend that spoke to my mom on Wednesday. Her and her husband went down this same road and she said she looked at it as God wanted to make sure they had a health baby and this was not going to be one. They say that in conditions like this that is true, a woman's body can tell if the embryo is not developing properly and naturally does not continue the pregnancy. Two months later she conceived their very healthy son. My heart is breaking, but I know that God will be my comfort. Love you all!

5 comments:

  1. All that you were told is so true. I went through this between RJ and Cheyenne, and as sad as it is this is what my DR said. He assured me that when a healthy women loses a baby so early that the baby was not healthy and that it has nothing to do with what you did or not did. I am so sorry that you are going through this but remember that you have lots of love coming your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Baby Girl and Bryan,
    I am so sorry, wish I could be there with you during this sad time. God will see you through, he'll never leave you nor forsake you. Please know that I love you and am keeping you in my prayers for healing of your body and heart.

    I love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love you, girl! Also, we have you in our thoughts and prayers. We are thinking of you and your precious little family. God is in control! "Let not your hearts be troubled...you believe in God, believe also in me." John 14:1

    Love,
    The Beck Bunch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am so sad to hear this! I do believe that God and our bodies are amazing! Please know we are sending prayers your way. We have had a sad day today too- Mason's Dad passed away this afternoon. We were able to see him briefly last night and he did tell us he loved us- what a blessing! We'll talk soon! Miss and love you guys!

    ReplyDelete