About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Easy and Yummy Chicken Salad...

Someone from our church shared this recipe with me and it is too good to keep to myself. It is such a simple recipe and so, so good. You will have to forgive the lack of specific measuring, you will have to mix to your taste.

Chicken Salad

2 cans of All White Meat Chicken
1-2 large spoonfuls of Mayo
1-2 large spoonfuls of Peppercorn Ranch Dressing (feel free to try another flavor of Ranch Dressing if you like)
A dash of Lemon Pepper seasoning

Chill and serve on bread, crackers, ect.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm...........

    That's all I'm gonna say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good to me....and EASY! I'll have to give it a try, Thanks for sharing!

    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete