About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Friday, October 3, 2008

The Great White Huntress!!

Bryan is taking me on my first bow hunt tomorrow. I am excited and a little nervous ( what if I miss???), so we pulled out the crossbow and the target this morning to practice. After a few misses and a little tweaking on the scope I hit it dead on!!! Had to take a picture for proof! I hope I am that accurate tomorrow. Say a prayer for me---my goal is to kill one bigger than Bryan's 6 point!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Every time I see this picture I can't help but wonder..."is it really safe to put a weapon in the hand of a pregnant woman with raging hormones?" hmmmm just a thought!

    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete