About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The final word...

Today I had a follow-up appt with my doctor. Another ultrasound showed the same empty sack which confirmed the prior diagnosis, anembryonic pregnancy. In a few months, after my body gets back on track we will be back in baby making business :) This will probably be my last post about this pregnancy. I have grieved this loss and am ready to move on. I am out of the valley, back on my mountain and ready to keep on with all that God has planned for me! Thank you all again for all of your encouragement. In the past week God has used this experience to show me how truly blessed I already am! I love you all! God Bless!

4 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you for always seeing the silver lining. You are a great example to all of us, and I call it a blessing to be your friend. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Baby Girl! You have been such an inspiration to me this week. As we've talked on the phone (ALOT) you never once questioned "why?" or waivered in your faith and trust in God. I am so proud of you and love you so much!

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bryan & Christina,

    God will bless you again when his time is right. Keep your faith! Papa Rodger

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so sorry, and i am so proud of you. I know things will work out with god's hand guiding you. you are in my thoughts and prayers! if you need anything i am here call me anytime.

    love

    casha

    ReplyDelete