About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011

This was Cheyenne's 5th Easter, Ryker's 2nd Easter and my 1st Easter dinner...that I hosted!
After a moving musical service at our church we can home, along with my mom, Bob, Bryan's mom (Stacy) and Becky (Bryan's Sister). Bryan's Dad and other sister Brooke came later after preaching in WV that morning. I have to say I did cheat a little...I didn't actually make the whole meal. I made the meat loaf, some veggie sides and homemade white bread. My mom and Bryan's mom made some other side dishes. I was thankful for the help. Dinner was delicious. Then took the kiddos out for a little egg hunt. I have a few picture from the day and from dying eggs the night before I thought I would share:











 We hope you all had a wonderful day celebrating the resurrection of Christ with your loved ones! Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine who would've taught you how to make such a delicious meatloaf! It looks yummy. Wish the Vaughn's could've been there. Then it would have been complete.

    ReplyDelete