About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Good Friday, Great Saturday!

On Friday we remembered the price that Jesus Christ paid for our sins. It is the day we give thanks for His life and the blood that He shed on the cross. It is a day, as is every, that I am thankful for the life He has provided for me...and on this particular Good Friday we celebrated a new life and birth of my sweet niece Sophia Loraine Shover. She weighed 7lb 9oz and was 19in long. She arrived a little after 7pm.  Unfortunately Bryan and I were unable to be there when she was born but we were over there first thing this morning. Here are a few of the shot I took as the Volpe 4 were introduced to our newest family member:


Cheyenne had to be the first to hold her.
 Ryker could not wait to get his hands on her either. He was so thrilled with her!
 Sophia must be destine to model...at less than 24hrs old she already knows to smile for the camera.
 The Volpe 4 + 1 Shover = Lots of smiles!
 The Shover family: Zoey, Mike, Brandy and Sophia

  

No comments:

Post a Comment