About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Thursday, April 7, 2011

This Old House: Outdoor Edition-Part One

Once again let me share the love for our "old house". It's not like it was an eye sore or anything, but she was in need of a little face lift. So here is before...

 And after...after new paint on the exposed basement, shutters and doors that is...

A better picture to show our RED door. You have no idea how happy this makes me. I have always wanted to paint my front door red. This isn't even as bright of a red as I originally wanted to paint it, but I let Bryan talk me into a darker choice. I am pleased with the final product:)


 Cheyenne enjoying our "like new" front porch.


You may have noticed this post is titled "Part One". Stay tuned for post with next weeks project......LANDSCAPING!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the RED front door too, couldn't see it that well last night on our way to church, it looks beautiful : ) Everything looks really clean and bright....looking forward to seeing your landscape project as well.

    I love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete