About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A cute story...

Cheyenne has been fascinated by my reading glasses lately. She is always reminding me to go and get them before we read a story.




Last night when Bryan got home Cheyenne could not wait to show him her new library books. After she made him read all of the books to her and was still begging for more, Bryan made the comment that "Cheyenne should read the stories to Daddy." ---to which Cheyenne quickly responded "I can't...I don't have my glasses on!".


She is such a nut!

1 comment:

  1. I love the expression on Cheyenne's face in this picture! You can tell how much she is enjoying the story : ) You're such a great Mom, I'm so proud of you!

    I love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete