About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Please say a prayer for Catlynn.

You should all remember the young lady Catlynn from my post about the sleepover...well tonight she needs your prayers! She was taken to the hospital tonight and has suffered several seizures in a short period of time. Please pray for her and a healing on her body, pray for the doctors as they work to solve her medical issues, and please pray for God to comfort her family! She is such a sweet girl and I can guarantee if I asked her to pray for you she wouldn't hesitate---please do the same.Thank you and God bless!



I will keep you updated on her condition.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for letting us know about Catlynn, she and her family will be in my prayers. I hope she'll be back home soon and ready for another sleep over! Please continue to post updates on her status.

    I love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete