About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sorry...

My apologies for not updated my blog this weekend. I expected to open my e-mail and find some angry e-mails from our blog "stalking" grandmas tonight, but I did not~thank you. We have had a VERY busy weekend. I promise to update you all on our weekend events tomorrow. For now I am off to bed. I have been up since 5:30am and I am exhausted! I love you all...goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Baby Girl!
    You're off the hook, I had a busy weekend too so I wasn't able to stalk your blog as much as I normally do! Hope you guys had a great weekend and enjoyed the concert and all the other activities you had going on...can't wait to see your post tomorrow!

    Get some rest, I love you!
    Mom
    aka "Blog Stalking Granny"

    ReplyDelete