About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Emily...

Bryan's mom is very talented with a crochet hook. She made Cheyenne this adorable sweater and hat set and then she made her a doll to match. Cheyenne even helped put her doll together. After her doll was altogether and dressed came the hard part---naming her! I pulled out my baby name book and started rattling off some girl names to help Cheyenne choose. Emily (or Emmy) is what she decided on.

2 comments:

  1. Cheyenne's sweater set and doll are adorable, Grandma Stacy did a wonderful job!

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of 2 things- one that you are in a place cold enough to warrant such cute sweaters and hats and 2 because you have someone who is so talented to make you those sweet things! How fun! We are still in shorts here...ready for fall! We miss you- will you send me your home phone again..I didn't save it and I need a chat!

    ReplyDelete