About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Who's your daddy?

First let me thank you all for praying for Catlynn, but please keep them coming! She is still in the PICC, and she has an infection in her blood stream. Please pray for her, her family and the doctors---I want her home so bad! It will be so strange to go to church tomorrow and not see her smiling face.

Okay, now to the story....

Cheyenne and I had to make a short stop at the library this morning to return a movie. On our way in we were walking by a very nice gentleman that stopped to hold the door for us as we walked inside. Of course Cheyenne was putting on her usual charm and said thank you so sweetly. Then, by coincidence we were leaving at the same time as this nice man...so he held the door for us once more as we exited the library. Cheyenne laid it on thick again...smiling at the man and thanking him again. As the man walk about four or five steps ahead of us Cheyenne decides to blurt out : "Mommy, is that my Daddy?"!!!! As I looked up hoping the man did not hear me...he turned around and SMILED!!! I was so embarrassed! I have no idea what made her ask that! I felt like he thought it was some type of pick up line to find a "daddy" for my father-less child! LOL! Guess Bryan is going to have to stop working so hard--Cheyenne can't even remember who her daddy is!

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Outta the mouths of babes!
    Get ready Girlie, you're in for a lot of "blurts" at the most opportune times! : )

    Love you,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a funny story! Thanks for sharing - I can so see Cheyenne saying that - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG That made me really LOL!! Thats a great story!!

    ReplyDelete