About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

This will make you laugh...

I know that Cheyenne is watching everything we say and do, just so that she can copy it and be a "big girl", so I should not have been surprised when I saw her do this today. Sometimes when Cheyenne has a little smudge on her face I lick my thumb or finger and wipe her face. I know that may sound gross, but my mom did it to me, I do it to Cheyenne and I know for sure Cheyenne will continue this habit. Just look:

2 comments:

  1. Please don't post and tell everyone that I spit on you when you were little, besides... A little spit never hurt anyone and you turned out OK didn't you? This must be where the phrase "spitting image" comes from.....passing down a bad spitting habit from generation to generation. hmmm
    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Ellie does sweet things to her babies- I think- Oh, good, I am a good Mommy! I love when they are tender with babies like we are with them! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete