About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Monday, September 22, 2008

Talley Trio concert!

Friday night Bryan took me to see my favorite gospel group--the Talley Trio in Lynchburg( about and hour away). My friend Jessica got me hooked on them about a year ago when we she invited me to one of their concerts in Ocala. I have been a fan ever since. It is a father, mother and a daughter group and their voices are so beautiful, but that is not why I love them so much. Their songs are so powerful and contain such a wonderful message of God's love and hope. After the concert we were headed to Coldstone Creamery, but we passed a Texas Roadhouse( which are few and far between in our neck of the woods) and decided to have a steak there instead. Here are a few pics that we snapped that night.









I was thrilled to have three new Talley CDs! Yay!





This is Bryan NOT wanting his picture taken, but I couldn't help it--he is just so cute:)

Here is a short clip of one of my fav Talley songs-Mountain Mover:

If you want to see more of the Talley Trio you can search for them on Youtube. Several videos of there songs are posted there.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you guys had a great time at the concert.....they are an awesome group! *Hint* Your Mom wants one of those CD's for Christmas!!!

    You guys are just too cute, I love you all and miss you so much! Your blog has been a lifesaver for me since you've been gone, I look forward to it everyday...thanks so much for all you do to update it and keep us all connected...you're so smart!

    I love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this with us. I had never heard of them but after checking them I see why you love them so much. I have shared this with everyone that I know.

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete