About Me

My photo
Woman of many names... Wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, ect. But the title most treasured... Child of God. Isa. 9:6

Friday, September 5, 2008

Getting ready to PARTY!!!

Tonight we are having a slumber party for the young girls in the church ( although, from what I hear there will not be much slumbering). I have invited Cheyenne to come with me and as you can see in this video she is so excited!




I will update our blog tomorrow with some pictures of the slumber party! I am sure that we are going to have a great time.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute video : ) Cheyenne's cookies look yummy, quite a little Betty Crocker she is! Hope you girls have a great time at the sleep over, enjoy the make-overs, dancing, and manicures... can't wait to see more pictures tomorrow!

    Love you guys!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness she sure lives up to her name. I bet she is a bossy little thing ; ). My Cheyenne is the meanest little girl that I know, and I wouldn't change a thing!! Hope you guys had fun!

    <3, cousin Brandi

    ReplyDelete